Employing Smart Systems In Integrated Management Of Infrastructure For Housing Projects
The Iraqi Journal of Architecture and Planning,
2020, Volume 19, Issue 2, Pages 72-87
AbstractMany contemporary economic and social drivers have enabled the introduction of sensor network technologies, computing and communication systems in urban infrastructure and contemporary housing projects with the aim of achieving integration between infrastructure management. As a result, the current study deals with a topic that has not been dealt with through previous studies, theses and theses in an accurate and required manner. Therefore, the aim of the research was to clarify the role of smart systems in achieving integrated management by building a comprehensive theoretical framework to be a research problem (the need for a comprehensive theoretical framework on the role of smart systems in achieving integrated management of infrastructure infrastructure related to housing projects). This goal is achieved by adopting a descriptive analytical approach that includes several stages, the first of which is the analysis of multiple studies and the extraction of the main vocabulary represented in (the basic elements of infrastructure intelligence, planning, design, monitoring and observation of Smart infrastructure). Second, applying these vocabulary to a number of global projects, then discussing the results of the practical study, and presented final conclusions , to be a knowledge base that can be used and applied to future projects.
1. Buckman AH, Mayfield M and Beck SBM," What is a smart building? Smart and Sustainable Built Environment", p: 92–109,2014.
2. Annaswamy AM, Malekpour AR and Baros S, "Emerging research topics in control for smart infrastructures", p: 259–270, 2016.
3. بکرو خالد ، " خصائص ومزایا الانظمة الذکیة " ، الجامعة العالمیة للتجدید، کلیة الهندسة ، ترکیا ، مقال منشور،2017م.
4. Oracle Corporation," The Challenges of Managing Public Infrastructure Projects", Book, 2014.
5. هولین جاو واخرون ،"بناء مدن الغد الذکیة المستدامة"،مجلة اخبار الاتحاد،الاتحاد الدولی للاتصالات ITU،العدد2، 2016.
6. Prasad R and Ruggieri M ,"Special issue on intelligent Infrastructure", Wireless Personal Communications 76(2): 121–124, 2014.
7. Public Governance and Territorial Development Directorate (OECD),''Towards a Framework for the Governance of Infrastructure", (2015), p. 2-8.
8. Enrique Alba,''Intelligent Systems for Smart Cities'', Conference Paper , Málaga, Spain, July, 2015 , p3 .
9. Tara Alshahadeh & Akin Marsap,"Smart Cities, Smarter Management: Developing A SMART Framework For Smart City Projects Management In Europe",GE-International Journal of Management, Volume 6, Issue 9,Turkey, September ,2018.
10. Kaoru Ota & Minyi Guo& Teerawat Kumrai ,"Smart Infrastructure Design for Smart Cities" , IEEE Computer Society ,IT Pro ,2017.
11. Rahla Rabia M. P, Jasim Farooq,'' Integrated Infrastructural Design and Management using BIM and GIS'', Conference Paper, University of Petroleum & Energy Studies , Department of Electrical Engineering , Dehra Dūn, India, April ,2014.
12. Dr. David Paradice &Stephen N. Dawe,''A Systems Approach to Smart City Infrastructure: A Small City Perspective", Research-in-Progress, Thirty Seventh International Conference on Information Systems, Dublin ,2016.
13. دیفید فوکنر،"بناء مدن الغد الذکیة المستدامة "،مجلة الاتحاد الدولی للاتصالات، الامارات، دبی العدد 2، سنة 2016، ص3-6.
14. ITU," How ICTs are creating smart water and sanitation systems ", article, 2017.
15. ICE ,"Smart infrastructure: an emerging frontier for multidisciplinary research Ogie, Perez and Dignum", Smart Infrastructure and Construction Grurnal, Volume 170 Issue SC1,2017.
16. Hanan , Darwishe& Fadi ,Chaaban," (GIS ) Semi-Automatic Methodology for 3D Modeling and Visualization of Utility Networks in the GIS Environment", Al Baath Magazine, Vol 40,No 10, 2018.
18. junglum architecture work, 2016.
19. Al Rajhi Trac, “Master Project Report-Basra New City Project ” , Iraq National Haousing &New Urban Development , Iraq ,2013.
20. Hanwha E&A, 2013
- Article View: 12
- PDF Download: 7